Thursday, December 08, 2011

LL Bean Knows What Last-Minute Gifts I Like


Look what came in the mail?

































LL Bean has decided to give me an early Christmas present and is now offering 2 puppies (shipped free) and they're guaranteed to last so they'll never leave me. Ah, Midas will be so happy! Well, for as long as he's with us cause the breeder didn't give us the guarantee LL Bean is offering, which is a shame because we do love him so. Which one should be Midas' new sibling? I'm a little partial to the one of the left. It's smile just looks a little more genuine. Maybe I should just order both.

Luckily my mom emailed me a 10% off coupon. Love a deal, free shipping, and puppies that will live forever :)


3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Did you got to the game last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. We left with a little under 8 minutes to go because Vandy was up by 15 and it was looking a little rough for Davidson in the second half. As soon as we left, they went off and almost won in the last minute. Sad we didn't stay til the end. But, it was fun to see some gold and black in my neck of the woods again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. What a steal! Definitely the one on the left! :)

    ReplyDelete