
So things have been a little crazy around here the past few days and the photo above makes me happy! It's from last night's Campus Christmas Party. And, Santa and Mrs. Claus rappelling off of the main building on campus= the last event of the semester for Ashley to work!!! Ahh. I've officially got my weekends back until mid-January. And that, my friends, is heavenly.
As I hinted above, the past few days have been eventful. I worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night (while Jeff went to the ACC tournament- jealous). Sunday, I cleaned house and got to play realtor for Rachel (I can finally use names since she's officially given notice in Florida and is moving up here the week before Christmas). I think she and Joe (who's also heading up here from Savannah) are going to love one of the options I saw! Can't wait to have my maid of honor near by so soon! I've missed her so!
Tonight, project "get Christmas presents done" officially commences. I'm trying to be creative this year and I'm hoping I can get these projects done in time. I'm just glad I have some free time now to devote to it.
In other news, my terriers have advanced to the quarterfinals of the National Football Championship. Next game's at Wofford this Saturday. We're going and tailgating. Who's in??
I am going to the game Saturday!! See you there!?
ReplyDelete