This past weekend we had some pretty big events at Davidson. But, they all turned out to be fun, so it didn't really feel like work (gotta love that). On Saturday, I also went to Bella Bridesmaid to try on a bunch (like 25) different bridesmaids dresses. I figured I'd narrow down the selection before I subjected any bridesmaids to trying any on. I'm down to three that I really like. I think I'm going with a bright jewel toned blue or champagne color. What do you all think?
On Sunday, we went over to Tryon to try out a place we're looking at for a rehearsal dinner spot with Jeff's dad. It's a 25-30 minute drive from the ceremony site, but the place was so much better than anything in Spartanburg and it's so pretty up there in Tryon. If you're in the area, check out the Lake Lanier Tea House. It's lovely and we had a great Sunday brunch!
But, the whole point of this post is that things are about to get crazy around here...and in a great way! Today, I'm just full of excitement for the week (and really month) to come and I just had to share that I'm in a good mood. It's going to be filled with reunions, family time, planning, joining new organizations, etc. I'll keep you all updated. But, I just wanted to post that I'm excited for the craziness that's soon to come!


I like the second one :)
ReplyDeleteAll three are super nice but I like the first and second ones the best! The third one is super cute too but it's a little more "now" and a little less "classic". I can't wait to try them on though! What kind of jewelry were you thinking? I'm so jealous of your craziness. I wish my craziness had less to do with school work and more to do with family time!
ReplyDelete