Some recent things going on with me:
- I had another week-long vacation last week. I spent most of it in Columbia. Jeff was working, but came down for the 4th of July. I spent the rest of the week moving dining room furniture from my parents' garage to Cornelius in "the sniper van" (yay for seating), seeing family and saying goodbye to my Great Uncle Jack who passed away, running errands, and looking at wedding/rehearsal dinner options...again. I think we've got it figured out now, but until we have some contracts signed, I'm not giving out any details. I'm superstitious and I like my details in order before I get all excited. Hopefully, in the next week we'll have some more answers and I'll share them with everyone.
- I've finally bit the bullet and signed up for Netflix. After spending almost $20 at the Blockbuster for 3 rentals the other day, I got angry. So, I signed up for the Netflix trial and I think it's going to be nice for us. We'll see. You can always cancel it.
- My to-do list at work has officially gotten crazy! Boo... With Orientation and Wildcat Welcome Week just around the corner, planing is in high gear around here.
- I got my hairs trimmed last night. I'm officially growing it long again, but it was starting to get a little gross. So, I just got a little trim and some summer blond highlights.
- Amanda had Henry last weekend and I'm so excited for their wonderful family!
- We're living in the land of tornado warnings. Last Friday, we had a terrible storm that caused us to lose cable, phone, and internet until Monday morning. Then, Monday, we had to bunker down at work for 40 minutes due to tornados on the radar. It was nasty. And, then again last night right as I was leaving work. It's getting a little ridiculous. I think I'm just going to invest in one of those weather radios and carry it around with me.
- We're off to DC this weekend! We can't wait! (side note, my camera has been dead and is currently charging...so I promise I'll take pictures this trip)
Other than that it's just boring life stuff. But, in case you're interested, this evening I'm planning on getting an oil change, finding a couple of more bowls at the Anthropologie to go with some we got the other day, writing an appeal letter for my car taxes (it's for our old address and incorrect), and, of course, watching SYTYCD. Isn't our life exciting??
I was wondering about you and the blog. I was hating that I wasn't getting any updates from you. Happy about your hair:) It is funny that we were talking about it last week on how I liked it a picture I had of you.
ReplyDeleteLauren is going to stop by so I am excited about seeing her.
By the way, you are going to love Netflix. I have had it for 5 months now and I LOVE it. I have 27 movies in my queue and I know they hate me b/c I am getting more than my moneys' worth in blue ray videos.