Monday, February 08, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Sadly, my phone did not work in the mountains, so you had to wait for some new pics (you were dying in anticipation I'm sure). 

So, we all arrived there in one piece through the slush and up the mountain. However, in an attempt to read a house number in the dark about 100 ft from the cabin, Jeff did manage to temporarily strand my car in a ditch beside a pond. Dad, you may no longer let him give you any flack for that Saluda Shoals Christmas incident that we won't go into here. 

So, we spent the evening catching up and playing games (by far my worst Apples to Apples showing in a while). Saturday, half the crew went skiing and half of us went tubing/sledding. I've never done the tubing thing so I opted for that. Wow is that fun! We also found the perfect sledding hill right down the road from us. Oh to feel like a kid again (as if we had snow like that in Columbia and I sledded down hills all the time...oh wait). You can't tell me this doesn't look magical...





































































































































































Ah fun reunions. They're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment