But, I'm posting about one today because I actually got a little nauseous last night watching one of the dancers...and then he freaking made it to Vegas. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SYTYCD? Did anyone else see gross Latin dancer boy, who is actually named Gene Burston, who thought that all the ladies would like his landing strip facial hair and "just the right amount" of chest hair??? Double eww! I felt a little physically ill when he spoke. No woman in her right mind thinks you're sexy, Gene.
When he came on I thought the producers were setting the stage for a good audience laugh at a bad dancer moment. But, oh no...they kept the eye-brow raising, arrogant ballroom dancer and gave him a ticket to Vegas. I'm sorry, but there are some really talented people out there and I'm sure someone must have deserved that spot over him.
Jeff seems to think he'll make the show because he'll make for good TV. He may be right. I guess the only good thing about him making it to Vegas is that I get to watch Mia Michaels rip him to shreds during contemporary auditions (if he makes it that far). If he actually makes the top 20 and onto the real shows, I really might have to boycott (and pay Jeff $20). No joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment