I know it sounds weird, but I was kinda hoping it was bronchitis. That way, she could give me some antibiotics and send me on my way with no hope of infecting anyone. Too bad, my lungs sounded fine. She said I just have an upper-respiratory cold. Of course I do. I haven't had one in years, but today I do.
And, the worst news, I'm not allowed to hold Harper until the coughing stops. The doctor said I should be fine to play with her if I'm not coughing though. So, she gave me some strong meds to help knock out this gross cough. I have 24 hours to beat this thing people...and gosh darn it I'm going to try. First round of meds have been taken and I'm currently downing my 3rd apple juice of the day. That kid is cute, and it'll just kill me if we go all the way up there and I can't even hold her. This is the serious downside to working in education...all these youngsters and their stupid germs.
Hope you feel better boo boo. LOL
ReplyDelete