Monday, June 24, 2013
I've Decided to Be Back & Blogging Again
Thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, my blogging has really diminished. But, I've decided that I'm not really willing to put as much out there on FB and Twitter anymore. I think it's great for sharing photos with friends and hearing about big life events going on for people. But, I get really annoyed hearing about what everyone is eating for dinner, political stance on an issue (unless you're funny and I agree with you), or 9000 pictures of your kid's daily routine. I've also found myself not wanting to share big life events via Facebook because I don't really want all 900 of my friends to see it. As I get older, I'm really fine with just few people knowing what's going on. I used to be good at manipulating my privacy settings so that not everyone saw everything, but that seems to be very finicky these days. So, I've decided that maybe the blog is back and where it's at for me right now at this point in my life. Get excited. Lot's has been going down in the Owen house and new posts are on there way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment