Thursday, May 17, 2012
Summer Days
Remember me? Probably not. But, I did want to check back in with everyone now since it's the summer now and it seems to be the only time I'm able to keep up with the blog. So, maybe I should rename the blog to All Over the Place As Long As It's Summertime. I hope you've all been well. There have been some very exciting things going on in the Owen household lately and I hope to share all of those with you soon. But, for today, I just want to share that my first batch of Davidson orientation babies are graduating this Sunday and it's very bittersweet. They came in with me and now their headed off to do amazing things in the world. I will miss them, but am so incredibly proud of them. Things are about to be very quiet in the Union (which if you've ever visited my office, it usually sounds like a wedding reception/pep rally is going on outside of my office at all times). I love the peace for about 2 weeks and then I miss those little buggers. But, I'm very excited for the season of summer. Our neighborhood pool opens this weekend, Jeff's doing a mud run on Saturday, we're having a summer kickoff party at our place, I don't have to work late nights and weekends, and we're just getting a lot more outside time these days. It makes me happy! Hopefully, you all can forgive me for my long absence in the blogging world and welcome me back at least for the next 3 months :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment