It's officially quiet in the office now...creepily quiet! How did it get that way? Time for a recap...
When last I wrote, we were off to DC for bachelorette weekend and the boys were off to Vegas. We had such a blast. Friday, we ate at Matchbox in Chinatown. I'm obsessed with their pizza and it was as good as I remember. Saturday, we had brunch in Old Georgetown (so stinking cute), found a Zara (and bought some cute items because I can't resist that store), went on a late lunch cruise on the Potomac (slightly ghetto but memorable), and had some ridiculous fun at Katy B's house and out in DC. Sunday, we recovered with Chinese food at Katy's and a long drive back to the Carolinas. Enjoy some acceptable photos below.
 |
| Dinner on Friday |
 |
| Friday night in Chinatown |
 |
| Brunch in Old Georgetown at Peacock cafe |
 |
| Lunch cruise |
 |
| Cruisin' with my ladies |
 |
| There was a panty party and granny panties are where it's at |
 |
| Getting ready to go out |
 |
| Out |
 |
| Me and Katy with "the list" which was way too easy to check off |
I made it back in one piece, as did the boys (though I think their wallets were hurting a little bit). Then, I was on-call for my last week ever. Other than a potential suicide issue and stalking incident, the week was pretty quiet. Not too bad. I was quite happy to turn the phone and keys in for good though this past Monday. Sunday, I got to go to my first Davidson graduation. It was bittersweet. I'm so proud of my little munchkins, but sad to see them go at the same time. It was great getting to meet their families though. I walked up to one family and immediately got, "You must be Ashley!" from one mom. Adorable and still not totally sure how she knew that. Sadly, I let the youngsters take all the pictures and most haven't posted them to facebook yet, except one. Here's me, Jason, and Caitlin!

Other than that, this week has been lots of wedding stuff. Final numbers, figuring out where to deliver welcome bags, wine and liquor selections, wrapping presents for the wedding party, hunting down the bridesmaids' dresses (still not in yet when they were supposed to be here in April...it's fine, right?) etc etc. It's all little stuff. Nothing too crazy. That's all I got for now. Hope all is well with you, blog readers!
I guess I will have to moon you when I get there on Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteOne mooning is all I can take in a one month period, but thanks
ReplyDelete