Monday, September 02, 2013

Baby O's Stuff: Our Registries

Babies require a lot of stuff...or so we've been told. So we've made a few registries. You may notice that there are a lot of the same items on the Amazon and Babies R Us registries. I'll watch these two lists and update as items are purchased so you don't have to worry about buying duplicates. I registered at both because I wanted to have an in-store purchasing option in addition to online options. We're so incredibly grateful to our friends who are throwing us showers. So, hopefully this is helpful if you're looking to find a gift for the little man.


Our Registries
Note: We do have lots of clothes and diapers already, so we should be set on those items. We didn't forget, we just have generous family members who've already stocked up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment